Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 1 The Kettlebells

OK, it's day one of me getting back into shape and I decided to start off with the kettlebells (I started yesterday actually). All I have to say is Ouch. That thing works so many muscles with so few exercises.

All I did was 3 sets of snatches, 1st set 10 reps with the 35lb, 2nd set 5 reps with the 50lb. and another 10 reps with the 35lb. I did the sets with a fairly short rest period between sets for a cardio style workout. This did the trick because my lungs were burning like I was out running at top speeds (talk about being winded).

That was all I did and now today I'm tight and sore in my biceps, my neck, my traps, my lats, my groin, my hamstrings (do I need to go further?).

I'll post more later...I gotta go stretch and beg for a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment